- Mercerized Pima Cotton yarn imported from Italy
- Proudly knit in North Carolina, USA
- Deep, rich black color with a slight sheen
- Very smooth finish for comfortable wear
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- High strength elastic for a strong, yet comfortable, hold on the leg
- Fits men's US shoe sizes 8-12
Our mercerized pima cotton socks are arguably the most polished and luxurious pair of socks that we offer. The yarn used to knit these socks is imported from a mill in Italy, where the fibers go through a “mercerization” process that leaves the socks extremely smooth with a slight sheen. This process also strengthens the yarn and makes it more receptive to dye, yielding a deep, rich color. The lustrous finish enables them to be dressed up for formal wear, while their strength and durability earn them a place in every sock drawer. Also available in our over-the-calf length. One pair. 73% Mercerized Pima Cotton, 24% Nylon, 3% Spandex.