- Knit using long staple Pima Cotton grown in the United States
- Natural fiber that enables your feet to breathe in warm weather
- Proudly manufactured in North Carolina, USA
- Reinforced heel and toe, ensuring durability
- Designed with 3% spandex for a comfortable fit that keeps the sock above your calf all day
- Classic ribbed style, appropriate for professional and casual wear
- Comfortably fits US shoe sizes 8-12
These socks are knit using American-grown long staple Pima Cotton, a fiber that yields a soft, yet strong, sock. These socks will feel silky smooth against your leg, providing comfort for even the most sensitive feet. For enhanced durability, we knit an additional layer of yarn into the heel and toe areas. To keep the socks up above your calf throughout the day, we use a very specific type of spandex that, while firm, is not restrictive and does not leave marks on your leg. For our best pricing, see our bulk purchase options. 74% Pima Cotton, 23% Nylon, 3% Spandex. For best results, machine wash warm and tumble dry low. One pair.