At Boardroom Socks, we’re committed to manufacturing every pair of our dress socks in the USA. We started Boardroom Socks after witnessing the rapid decline of textile manufacturing in our local North Carolina economy. As more and more manufacturing moved overseas, countless workers were laid off and multi-generational family businesses were shuttering. Small mill towns across the country were dying and the men’s hosiery market was quickly overrun with poor quality, imported merchandise.
By 2010, we had seen enough and knew we had to make a stand for not only American manufacturing, but also high quality men’s dress socks. Every pair of our socks is knit, finished and hand-inspected in North Carolina.
Every pair of our dress socks are made in the USA using only the finest yarns from around the world.
“I am so happy I finally found a quality dress sock that is made in the USA. All questions about where to buy my socks in the future have been answered!”– Michael K., Naples, FL
Our full collection includes both over-the-calf and mid-calf dress socks in a range of solid colors and patterns. Regardless of your preference in style or color, we always promise American-made quality.
- Reinforced heel and toe for long-lasting quality
- Designed with 3% spandex to comfortably keep the socks up all day
- Available with premium Merino Wool or American-grown Pima Cotton
- Proudly made in the USA using only the finest yarns from around the world
- Knit in our classic ribbed style for a timeless look